Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kick Ass.

I just got back from a weekend excursion to Missouri to pack up my things, grab my boys and hang with my peeps. It was a whirlwind trip, but well worth the exhaustion. Come to think of it, the last six months have been a sort of whirlwind experience. But that too has been well worth the exhaustion.

Because of the craziness that has been my life, I used the twelve-hour drive yesterday for reflection, reprioritizing, refocusing and really loud music. So without further ado, my newly revamped to-do list:

  1. Kick ass.
  2. Focus on the awesomeness.
  3. Remember that I'm loved by lots.
  4. Remember to love lots. 
  5. Make myself a priority.
  6. Let go. Of hurt. Of frustration. Of negativity. 
  7. Write. Sketch. Paint.
  8. Kick ass.
  9. Embrace opportunities as they come. 
  10. Follow my heart. 
  11. Worry less. Laugh more.
  12. Crank the stereo louder. 
  13. Be happy. For myself and for those I love.
  14. Kick ass.

Should be simple enough, yes? Alright, gotta go kick some ass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment