Tuesday, May 17, 2011

White Trash, Black Sheep of the Family Reunion

She's baaaaaaaaaack. And by she, I mean me.

I'm back to the blog. I'm back from Vegas. I'm back on my game. I'm back. So get excited. 

I went to Vegas last weekend for the White Trash, Black Sheep of the Family Reunion. I think I'm gonna make shirts for the next reunion because that's an awesome name for a reunion. 

I love my immediate family. They're awesome. But I tend to move around a lot. I tend to always live REALLY far from them. So over the years, I've kind of built my own family of friends.

This trip was the first time my family friends and actual, blood-relatives were together. And the blood relatives that were there, well, they're relatives I didn't grow up with. They're relatives I've only recently met. As a matter of fact, I met one of my cousins for the first time in Vegas (supposedly we've met before, but I was really young and have no memory of it). Yup, that's how this new family rolls. 

Anyway, I'm not sure what the point of this post is beyond me mentioning how awesome the family I've built for myself over the years is. 

I guess it's time to start planning the next White Trash, Black Sheep of the Family Reunion. 


2 comments:

  1. I think the dancer in the background of this picture is what totally makes this art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't even noticed her as I was too focused on our awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete