Friday, November 19, 2010

Collateral Damage

Collateral damage is damage that is unintended or incidental to the intended outcome. 


Unintended. That's the key. Of course knowing it was unintended doesn't make the outcome suck any less. But it means it wasn't malicious. It wasn't personal. It wasn't intentional.


To be fair, I am the collateral damage from a crappy economy. I am the collateral damage from an unstable industry. It's much bigger than my specific situation. And I know that.


So I'm not bitter. I am however in need of a job.


And with that comes this – there's a kickass Art Director looking for work. Spread the word (and the site): www.jessicADanford.com


And while you're at it, spread the word about some of my insanely talented coworkers who are in the same boat as me: www.wearecollateraldamage.wordpress.com


Thanks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment