Thursday, January 6, 2011

Plan of Awesomeness Update

It's been awhile since I've posted and I've been busy. Since my last post I've:

  • Parted ways with my last job
  • Accepted a gig in Houston
  • Worked on a lot of art projects
  • Celebrated the holidays with family and friends
  • Had an AMAZING farewell tour, saying goodbye to all the awesome people I know in KC
  • Watched my Horned Frogs win the Rose Bowl
  • Cheered my Chiefs into the playoffs
  • Consumed way too many drinks
  • Became a temporary regular at O'Dowds in Zona Rosa
  • Packed my apartment
  • Received my last teddy bear hug for the time being
  • Laughed, cried, loved and left
  • Drove 13hrs straight to begin my new adventure
  • Started my new gig

So, like I said, I've been busy. And despite the circumstances behind my departure, I couldn't be happier. Okay, that's not true - I'd be happier if I didn't have to miss people. But besides that, I couldn't be happier. 

K, gotta jet. I need to get back to kicking ass in Houston. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment