Wednesday, April 14, 2010

On Brand Loyalty

It's funny because until recently I've never really been loyal to specific brands. Well I've been a loyal Apple fan and Jeep fan for years, but that was the extent of it.

But ever since I've been reprioritizing different aspects of my life, I've become loyal to a lot of new brands.

My new more healthy lifestyle has made me loyal to General Mills cereals, specifically plain Cheerios. I felt like I was cheating on General Mills when I bought some Kellogg's Corn Flakes last night. Both brands are great for the health-conscious. The front of the boxes spell out the nutritional information and even better than that, neither have sacrificed serving sizes to get the calories down.

I've also become extremely loyal to KitchenAid. I have loads of shiny new appliances in my apartment to help with all the cooking I'm doing these days. And KitchenAid has become my go-to brand. They're solid appliances that look great. The aesthetic side of KitchenAid is probably what keeps drawing me in.

24HF and BodyBugg are probably my top brands right now. 24HF is convenient, but most importantly the staff is wonderful. They know me by name, they know what my goals are and they keep tabs on my progress. Awesome.

BodyBugg has been a God-send. Seriously. I love it that much. It has helped that much. If I'm not wearing my BodyBugg, I don't feel whole. That's what every brand what's to be to it's customers. That's what BodyBugg is to me.

Other brands I've built a loyalty with recently are Nintendo. Love Wii Fit. Laughing Cow. Hy-vee for it's health food section. Gap won my loyalty with their Long & Lean jeans.

I guess my point is that all these brands have been a huge part of my journey these past few months. So now all these brands hold a special place in my heart. Sounds cheesy, sure. But it's true. And I'm sure they're all stoked to have a new loyal customer that'll keep coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment