Thursday, March 11, 2010

On Awesome Things

A quick post on awesomeness. Because sometimes we need to be reminded that life is indeed awesome.

Every morning I read a bunch of blogs to get caught up on all things advertising-related and non-advertising-related. My favorite blog to check daily just might be 1000 Awesome Things.

Why is it my favorite? Because it's awesome.

Some of my favorite awesome things from the blog include, but aren't limited to:
Locking people out of the car and pretending to drive away
Sleeping in new bed sheets
Planning for snoozes I do this every morning to get my three snoozes in.
Watching ‘The Price Is Right’ when you’re at home sick
Getting in a line just before it gets really long
Finding out your birthday is on a Friday or Saturday next year This year mine's on a Friday. In three Fridays to be exact!
The smell of freshly cut grass
The moment at a restaurant after you see your food coming from the kitchen and before it lands on your table
The moment at a concert when the crowd figures out what song they’re playing
Coming back to your own bed after a long trip
Learning a new keyboard shortcut My mom was super excited about learning the keyboard command to make heart icons this week. Sadly, she now uses one in EVERY Facebook status update.
When you’re in the fastest moving lane in a traffic jam

Awesomeness is everywhere people!

1 comment:

  1. Hey the heart thing IS really awesome!! I love awesomeness too---like the smell of rain! Snow days which mean no school!

    ReplyDelete