Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh the Irony

I'm noticing a lot of irony in my life right now. It's good that I see the irony, otherwise I'd probably be handling everything a lot worse.

Irony #1:
My jaw is in excruciating pain. And when I'm in pain, I have a tendency to clinch my jaw and grind my teeth.

Irony #2:
The side project that makes my soul happy also happens to be the one that breaks my heart. 

Irony #3:
The second I decide I'm happy living in KC, I realize I may be forced to move elsewhere. 

Irony #4:
I'm not the happiest person these days (see above ironies), yet two different people today told me that I smile non-stop. 

Seeing the irony makes a lot of it laughable. Of course, my jaw hurts so bad right now that laughing is a little painful. There's irony in that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment