Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On Real Thoughts from a Faux Expert

This blog is changing. It's less about advertising and more about life. The reason for this change is simple: my focus has shifted. I used to live to work. I mean, I loved advertising. I lived advertising. I was a junkie. Now, I still love my job. Really. It's just now I work to live. I can't think of a more exciting way to pay the bills than to have a job in advertising. I can't think of more challenging way to accumulate travel funds than to concept on ads all day. And I can't think of a more creative way to contribute my part to capitalism. Really.

So the blog will be more about my thoughts on life. But for all you ad nerds out there, a big chunk of my life consists of working. In advertising. So you'll still get your fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment